Disclaimer for the Content on this Website
While the Prime Minister’s Office exerts best endeavor to keep the information on the website up-to-date and accurate, it makes no representations or warranties of any type – direct nor indirect. While care is taken to provide accurate information, Prime Minister’s Office will not be responsible for events and incidents that might occur when utilizing this website.
The Prime Minister’s Office does not hold responsibility, under any circumstances, for any loss or damage including, and not limited to, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, particular or exceptional, any other damage whatsoever, arising from the use of the website or inability to use it properly. The user shall be solely liable for his behavior on the website.
Disclaimer for Linked Websites
The Prime Minister’s Office is not responsible under any circumstances for:
- Any damage occurring on the users’ devices while using the linked websites and/or inability to use them.
- The accuracy of content on linked websites in terms of completion or advancement, misprint and linguistic errors.
- Unavailability of information under any cause; whether technical, incidental or intentional.
- Any messages, links, indicators, advice or guidelines contained in other linked websites.
- The Prime Minister’s Office does not endorse or recommend any private company mentioned on this website.
We recommend the user to verify the accuracy and completion of all information before making any decision related to any services, information, programs, products, applications, software or any other matters presented on this website or on linked websites.